We provide people of all abilities with the opportunity to participate in a safe environment with qualified, enthusiastic, reliable and friendly staff, and appropriate facilities.
We work closely with Wellington Shire Council’s Access and Inclusion Advisory Group to identify opportunities to break down barriers to participation at the centre, and work towards a more inclusive experience for all of our customers.
To help provide an enjoyable experience, our facility provides:
- 3 x designated accessible parking spaces
- Wheelchair access throughout the facility
- Accessible changeroom facilities with a hydraulic lift bed and hoist
- Gradual railed ramp entry into the warm water pool
- Hydraulic hoists into the 25m Indoor pool and 50m Outdoor pool
- An aquatic wheelchair
- Baby change facilities
- Individual specialised fitness programs tailored to suit the needs of people with a disability
- Access and Inclusion swim lessons tailored to individual needs
- Specialised programs for schools and agencies working with people with disabilities and special needs
- Communications boards throughout the centre
- Recharge point for electric mobility devices and equipment
- Companion Cards accepted
- Free entry for carers
- Fully trained staff for any medical emergencies
- Accessibility awareness and inclusion training to all of our staff
We are committed to providing continuous improvement and will continue to work with our customers and Council’s Access and Inclusion Advisory Group to implement further improvements at our centre.
Communication Boards and Assistance Tools
Did you find what you were looking for?
Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated!
ERROR - Something went wrong, please try again.